LAST TO LEAVE OCEAN Wins $10,000! (Worst GMI 24 Hour Challenge in Hawaii) | Rebecca Zamolo
Down at the ocean a mysterious man with a barcode tells us our boat is waiting for us. Should we trust him if he is he working for the GMI? The boat takes us to the middle of the ocean and we must begin searching for the hidden key while snorkeling. We explore underwater and Matt goes missing. This is the worst last to leave challenge we have played. Our best friend Rocky wants to enjoy his vacation but is the first to find the key. We agree to play a fun game so we can get the key back to open the black box. Daniel and Matt trick Rebecca and pretend to see a shark when she dives into the water. Finally, Rocky lets them open the black box and inside is a business card with a message from the GMI. They want us to make Rocky sign the contract if we want the $10,000. Should Rocky sign the GMI contract so we can go back to fun challenges on our vacation in Hawaii?
Rebecca Zamolo played the worst last to leave the ocean wins $10,000 after receiving another 24 hour challenge in Hawaii from the Game Master Inc.
- Found Secret Hidden Camera after Lie Detector Test to find Truth! (Game Master Challenge)
August 21, 2019 - No comments
- First to Find Buried Treasure Wins $10,000! (Game Master Scooter Chase in Real Life)
April 12, 2019 - No comments
- Trapped for 24 HOURS Overnight in Garage by Best Friend Hacker! (Escaping at 3am) Matt and Rebecca
January 12, 2020 - No comments
- Maddie is Missing after Challenge! Spending 24 Hours Searching Lost Friend Vs Spy Hacker Safe House!
February 6, 2020 - No comments
- Found Game Master Lair Room Hidden inside Secret Tunnel in Our House! | Rebecca Zamolo
May 6, 2020 - No comments