We built the WORLDS BIGGEST Giant LEGO WATER SLIDE! (New Game Master Clues Found) | Rebecca Zamolo
In today’s video, the best friends decide to use giant legos to make a diy waterslide in their backyard. Matt thinks this is the worst idea, but Rebecca believes it can be the best. They do an unboxing of all the lego pieces and color coordinate the legos into piles. Next, they must create a prototype so the best drawing wins. This is the same backyard where I became a mermaid for a day in for 24 hours. Rebecca begins working on the base while Matt designs the slide. This is the tallest and biggest lego slide we have ever seen. Rebecca is first to slide into the water and the pieces break off. Once the slide is fixed, Matt must try not to fall into the water. This challenge is fun until Matt sneaks up and destroys the next diy project. Did you find the secret Game Master Clue hidden inside?
Rebecca Zamolo is the first to build the world’s biggest diy water slide using only giant legos in her backyard.
- First to Build Bridge Wins $10,000! (Diy Challenge in Backyard Pool) Matt and Rebecca
July 2, 2019 - No comments
- Dropping Game Master Safe from 45 Ft. High (Found Secret Spy Gadgets & New Clues inside)
November 15, 2018 - No comments
- Jumping Through impossible Shapes into Water for GAME MASTER Clues! (you decide) 💦
May 7, 2019 - No comments
- LAST TO LEAVE RV From HACKER MANSION WINS IT Challenge! (RZ Twin Battle vs MR X at Safe House)
February 10, 2020 - No comments
- Someone Broke Into Our House While Searching for Daniel's Crush RZ Twin! | Matt and Rebecca
May 24, 2020 - No comments